Goranson Bain Ausley Fort Worth office includes highly accomplished family lawyers Gary Nickelson, Chris Nickelson, Cindy Tisdale, Clayton Bryant, and Cassidy Pearson.
Building a new partnership to benefit our clients.
We are proud to announce the law office of Gary Nickelson has partnered with the highly respected family law firm Goranson Bain Ausley to build a stronger presence in Fort Worth.
Our Commitment To You
By partnering with Goranson Bain Ausley, we can now offer an elevated level of service to clients in the Fort Worth area. Our combined roster of 42 family law and divorce lawyers offers the depth and breadth of experience that can only come from such a strong team. Together, we are committed to placing clients first and delivering exceptional value.
For more than four decades, Goranson Bain Ausley’s lawyers have been respected for their strategic and constructive approach to resolving all matters of family law. We share their values of integrity and empathy, and their determination to minimize the emotional and financial toll of divorce.
Meet Our Attorneys
Fort Worth Family Law Attorneys Serving Clients Throughout Texas
Sound Legal Advice In All Areas Of Family Law
Our comprehensive family law practice covers every aspect of divorce, including high net-worth divorce, spousal maintenance, and complex property division. We represent business owners and other professionals, as well as families with high-value assets.
Our attorneys provide expert representation in matters of child custody and visitation, including parenting time, child support and modifications to child support orders.
To protect assets and specify your rights in the event of divorce or death, we can help you create premarital or post marital agreements. For unmarried couples, we can draft cohabitation agreements.
Goranson Bain Ausley and The Law Office of Gary L. Nickelson
Together, one of the most accomplished family law firms in Texas.
Honors and certifications include:
- 28 lawyers Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- 1 lawyer double board certified in both Family Law and Appellate Law
- 1 partner is President-Elect of the State Bar of Texas
- 14 lawyers are Fellows of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- 6 past Chairs of the Family Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- 4 GBA lawyers have been given the Sam Emison Award from the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, one of the most coveted honors in Texas family law
- 4 recipients of the Dan Price Award from the Family Law Section, awarded to the person with the most significant impact on family law in the preceding year.
Now as one firm, we offer more resources in more places to protect families and secure futures.